Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Coming soon...

Wont be shooting wedding till the 2nd half of 2008.... currently my confirmed booking are for July, Sept and Oct.... slowly but surely im building up my portfolio... since i hv yet to do any agressive advertising, im pretty happy with the progress... and for the couples who have engaged me for their actual day... u wont be disappointed... : )

i have done a compilation slideshow of my 2007 wedding... it may be limited... but it is good enough for you to establish my style and approach in wedding photography... i would like to thank my couples for giving me the opportunities to document the most important day of their life... without you guys.. i wont be able to do this... million thanks...



I still have slots for more booking... so keep it coming : )

No comments: