Monday, December 8, 2008

G & J... Xpresshighlight

Having to wake up at 4 am and ending at 11 pm... its' really tiring... but i must say i will never miss yesterday's wedding for anything else... really enjoyed the company...
Gregory & Jennifer have a bunch of fun loving brothers & sisters...
most are from the healthcare industry... i never felt any safer with them around :P ....

Gregory has always wanted my Xpresshighlight, however looking at their schedule... its almost impossible to rush it out.... so not wanting to disappoint him... i have earlier told him that it will not be possible... but in my heart... i was telling myself... ok... lets try it out...

After that very few hrs of stressful uploading and xpress editing... here is the xpresshighlight that was screened during their banquet...




PS: Xiao Jie & Husband-to-be :)
Thanks for fetching me so early in the morning and dropping me home in the afternoon...

PS: to one of the Sister i sat nxt to during the banquet
Thanks for saving the food for me when i was busy shooting... really appreciate it.. really... :)

No comments: