Saturday, January 3, 2009

Starter 2009!

My 1st wedding of the year... :) n its a pretty good start!.... i guess the only problem i had was forcing myself out of bed at 0410hrs(time set on alarm) this morning... *sweat*... its tough... :P... Other than that... i really enjoyed myself... nice people.. great food.. ya.. i got to eat... photographers love ppl who feed them.. :P ... n most importantly, Royston & Jia Yun r really nice people... i got to know Jia Yun from my previous wedding where she was one of the bridesmaid... n its definitely a pleasure to see her in a wedding gown this time round ...
Royston... my impression of him is that he is real cool, calm and very smiley... :)

here is a teaser frm today wedding... n i juz love this pic...



ok... my head is spinning now... gonna juz lay down n do nothing...

No comments: