Saturday, July 18, 2009

Ritchie & Hui Wei....

Finally cleared some of my backlogs... i am seriously trying hard to send out all albums before my "getaway trip"... ok... i mentioned "trying"... the look of it... might not be possible... :P good thing is.. i managed to clear some work... geez.. i really need a break... :)

I am in the process of editing the images from Ritchie & Hui Wei wedding... this is one wedding that i  might hv arrived slightly too early (in the morning).... :P ok.. maybe 15 min too early... i thought i was at the wrong place... no one answer the door... n i realized that everybody still aslp... geez... luckily the make up artist came soon after... so at least.. i woke everyone up at the right time... :P

So much of ranting... here are the images from that lovely day... check it out!

































many more to go.... but gonna sleep now... head is spinning...  :|


6 comments:

Darrell said...

Alvin, cannot believe that you managed to capture me through all the brothers. Thanks, and the other photos here are well taken, i like your creative angles

Alvin Foo said...

Hi Darrell,

Nice to see u here.. :) How could i miss the wonderful smile.. this is what i set to look out for in every wedding... things that may go unnoticed.. like you hiding at the back.. :P

Glad that you like the images... take care n hope we meet again... :)

Genes said...

I believe Darrell is next in line to get married amongst all the brothers. :)

Thanks for the uploaded sneaks, waiting with anxiety for the full works, but in the meantime, just enjoy your break in the little island with her!

Alvin Foo said...

You are most welcome Ritchie... :) i just got back.. will be working on your album now... hoping to get it done soon... thanks for being so patient... :)

Unknown said...

Indeed a very very good job done for my sisters wedding I admit.

Although the caption says "Singapore Wedding Photographer" I guess I will try my chances of getting you down to Malaysia when its my turn.

Fantastic pictures!Well done!!

Alvin Foo said...

Thanks Jave... glad that u like it... :) it will definitely be my honor to document your wedding... :) till then take care and thanks for dropping by.. :)