Saturday, December 18, 2010

Patrick & Valen... Still+Motion!!

It has been a busy week for me... the hectic schedule of shooting, editing and also the crazy preparation for our grand move in... i just hope that i have more than a 24 hrs day...

I felt really bad that i couldn't deliver out album for couples before christmas... not just because of the mountain load of backlogs that i am facing but also partly due to the heavy workload of my trusted album maker... their turnaround time is super long for this peak season..*sweat*

I am just glad that most of my couples are understanding.. For one such couple.... Patrick and Valen.. i am grateful for their kind patience... both of them have been really wonderful :)
So without further ado... here is the long awaited Still+Motion video...


Stay tune for more of updates!! :)

No comments: