Saturday, December 31, 2011

A Super Duper New Year!!!

2011 has been a great year for us at LRDP...
I am extremely pleased to announce that through my portfolio as a wedding photographer, i have been accepted and offered a place in the University of the Arts, London to pursue my postgraduate studies in Photojournalism.

After 5 years as a wedding photographer, it is really time for me to explore the true meaning of Photojournalism. My work in wedding photography have touched the lives of the couples i photographed. It is now time for me to seek a larger audience and challenge myself out of my comfort zone.

2012 will be a brand new and exciting year for us. We will be moving our base to London and in celebration of our big move, we will be offering a super attractive package for Prewedding in London. All you need to do is pack your bags and get on a flight and we will be ready for you. So stay tune on our blog for more details!!

We would like to sincerely thank all our couples for their support and
to all people we have met through the course of our work..
we would like to wish you a Super Duper Happy New Year!!!


No comments: