Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Lawrence & Grace... Peekture!

One of the nicest couple i hv met... i could only hope that all my future clients are like them... :P 
They really took good care of their photographer... Guess the least i could do is to make sure i produce good images that they can look forward too... :) 

So... for now... here a sneak preview from the lovely couple.. Lawrence & Grace wedding... :)























The good thing about having an associate photographer... is that i am able to get shot like the above.... special thanks to my AP Jeffery... working hard with the group photos..  :)

PS: Lawrence & Grace
Thanks for having me as your wedding photographer... i am truly honored... Take care n I will cya soon... :)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your skill is EXCELLENT!!!!

From:Angeline(Grace Aunty)

Alvin Foo said...

Thank Aunt Angeline... :)

I'm glad that you like my work... Nice meeting you at the wedding :)