Thursday, May 14, 2009

A simple gesture....

Got this sms from one of my bride-to-be today.....

"Hi alvin just to say I recently visited ur blog. Your photos are getting better n better. Hee :) really looking forward to when u photograph my wedding"

 :) Sweet... this is a simple yet thoughtful msg which meant a lot to a photographer like me... It really make my day... :) like all artists... when your targeted audience appreciate your work... it give you a great sense of achievement and make you want to work even harder....  :)

This is the type of couples/clients that i am looking for.... they look at my work and not my price tag... only then will i find true meaning in my craft... :)



Feeling damn good today... :)

PS: B & P - i will be looking forward to your big day in Dec tooo...till then take care n cya soon... :)


No comments: