Monday, June 1, 2009

A Balloon Affair... (plenty of balloons)

Andre & Apple... both of them are actually the best friends of my october couple.. Ken & Pearly... got a call from Pearly not long ago and she referred both of them to me... almost didn't want to take up any more assignment because this month i am pretty much over-booked - seriously drowning with my backlogs... but after meeting up with Andre & Apple just abt 2 weeks ago... i just cant find any reason y i cant take this on...

A simple and cosy solemnization ceremony at THE Regent... topped up with really good food :P.. and a fun shoot at marina barrage (with balloons)... today cant be anymore fulfilling...

For the lovely couple Andre & Apple... here is a little teaser.... :)



PS: Andre & Apple - Thanks for having me as your photographer... n most importantly.. for preparing those beautiful balloons and putting with my demand.. :P take care n cya soon! :)

Do stay tune for more.. :)

No comments: