Wednesday, June 10, 2009

A Balloon Affair... Pt 2

Going thru these images... it really reminds me y i am doing this... my directions.... the way how images portray the love from the couple... the great sense of satisfaction... :)

i juz love my "job"... :P

So... here are the photos that brighten my day... :)  from the lovely couple... Andre & Apple.... with balloons of cuz... :) 

















When i thought that the balloons were flying off (without me having the shot)... it flew back into the frame... guess the balloons couldnt resist the love emitting frm Andre & Apple... :) *sweet*

Do stay tune for more images from the ceremony.... lots of work to clear first *sweat*.. :P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Alvin !! The photos are NICE !!!! =) Cant wait to see the rest !! - Apple -

Alvin Foo said...

:)... Thanks Apple.. really glad that you like the photos... Stay tune for the video slideshow... coming up soon!! :P