Wednesday, September 9, 2009

A 09/09/09 Solemnization.

Have to turn down 2 Actual Day assignments for this solemnization... too bad... cuz Vary & Carol actually engaged me abt half a year ago... thou my profit margin could hv been higher with AD coverages... i am just glad that i was there to document this beautiful solemnization of 2 lovely people... profit aside.... i just love working with nice people.... :)

I was told that Carol would routinely check out my blog.... so here is a little teaser for my avid reader.... :P


PS: Vary, Carol and companies... - Thanks for braving thru the commando-trained mozzie with me... it has been a pleasure working with you guys... take care!
n
Stay tune for more.... :)

4 comments:

Carol said...

Hi Alvin,

We felt quite bad when Vary told me about you having to turn down the AD requests. We were really glad to have spotted your talent and booked your service early! The mozzies' attack were worthwhile looking at the promising outlook of the shots from your teaser! Can't wait to see the rest!

Thanks again so much!

Alvin Foo said...

Hi Carol,

Don't feel bad.... its great that you guys booked early.. n its my honor and a pleasure for me to document your beautiful ceremony.. most importantly, you guys hv been wonderful... :)

Take care n i will cya soon... :)

Vary Yong said...

Hey bro,

can't wait for your photos! Was really glad we went for the outdoor shoot. Too bad I didn't haf time to learn a few photography pointers frm u. Haha

ps: if u need any web related help or advice pls feel free to let me know man!

Alvin Foo said...

Hi Vary,
It really kind of you... :) if you need any photography related tips... u can ask me too... haha... its the only things i am good at... Cheers :)