Saturday, September 19, 2009

James & Clare - Xpresshighlight!

I have previously mentioned how embarrassing it was arriving too early at the bride's place... you know when everyone is still sleeping... :) this time round... i arrived on time... but i still deserved a knock on my sleepy head... geez :P i cant recognize my bride... i asked Clare.. if Clare is still sleeping... gosh... she just prettier than i last met her.. still that shldnt be an excuse.... :P

I remembered when i first met both of them early this year.. James actually told me he likes to take photo... no... he doesnt really like photography... rather he love ppl taking his photos.... my first groom who actually told me to take more photos of him... :P we hit it off pretty well during that meet up... and finally i got to shoot their wedding hours ago... :)

here is the xpresshighlight of yet another lovely couple, James & Clare.... :)


Special thanks to James's bro, Andy... for carrying my camera bag.. n saving food for me (big THANK you)... :) n of cuz my lovely couple, James and Clare... both of you hv been really kind... take care n stay tune for more... cheers :)

No comments: