Saturday, December 19, 2009

Counting Sheep... n being inspired!!!

I should be sleeping right now.... counting sheep doesn't seem to help...
gonna be covering another wedding in a few hrs time... cant really account how many wedding i have done so far... but its quite a bit.... enough for me to go brain dead... i am in need of inspiration... in every wedding i strive to create beautiful images... images that are different from my previous wedding... pretty tough though... but i guess that is the only way to bring my craft to greater height...

{Pardon me... the sleepless night is making me a bit emo} :P

Documented a solemnization ceremony today (yesterday).... the weather wasnt on our side... but Ryan & Yun Kai were sporty enough to brave through the rain for beautiful pictures... :)
Both of them have signed me up during our first meet up.... n right after that session... Ryan sent me an sms thanking me... not many people actually does that... and its a simple gesture that goes a long way...

Got a "Thank You" msg from both of them today too... knowing that they do check out my blog... here a little teaser for this really kind and lovely couple... :)


Looking forward to creating more beautiful images tomorrow (later)... but i gonna get some sleep first.... long & exciting day ahead... Good Night!!! :)

No comments: