Thursday, January 27, 2011

What keep me going?!!

This is what keep me going when the going gets tough... :)

" Hi Alvin,
Thank you so much for your help that day! We really enjoyed working with you. My parents are full of praise for you and Desmond, and mentioned that you went out of your way to advise them on the wedding customs. My friends were very comfortable with you as everything was very natural and un-posed.
I love the picture you have posted up! Who would have thought that anyone would be watching us! It's simply beautiful! We can't wait to see the rest of your awesome work, I'm sure it'll be amazing!
Thank you so so so much for covering our event!!!
Ray and Wan'er "


Ray & Wan'er - Thanks so much for the kind words!! :) We enjoyed ourselves too..
You guys have been such a wonderful couple to work with!! :)

No comments: