Sunday, October 11, 2009

James & Clare... Sneak Preview..

Have been really busy recently... shooting almost very weekend... and having to edit photos over the weekday... it really getting a toll on me... there is also the admin side... putting up agreement, replying email, filing of receipts/invoices, updating/maintaining my blog and fixing my time schedule for meet up... not easy... having to accommodate not only to my schedule but also to my clients availability.. I guess being a photographer... it's not just about shooting and editing... maybe when i earn enough i could get someone to do all these for me... *fat hope* ya i know... :P

It's not all chore though.... there is always a great sense of satisfaction when i go thru the images... when i delivered the end-product to my lovely couples... the smiles on their face when they go thru the album... n of cuz... not mentioning when i receive the pay-check.. :P

Here are some truly satisfying images from James & Clare wedding... :)

IMG_9525

IMG_9564

IMG_9718

IMG_9751

IMG_9841

IMG_9856

IMG_9877

IMG_9915

00016

IMG_0011

IMG_0006

IMG_01251

IMG_0064


at time... it's can be really tough... its images like the above that keeps me going.... so stay tune for some really amazing work... cheers! :)

No comments: