Monday, January 23, 2012

Days after Christmas...

I find it really tough walking the street, almost aimlessly, looking for anything interesting without knowing what to expect. Perhaps that explained why street photography has never been my cup of tea. And that is exactly what our next assignment is about.

Not surprisingly, it once again took me out of my comfort zone and challenge the norm of my usual photography approach. After 2 days on the street and hundreds of images later, only less than a handful i am barely satisfied with. It's going to be another long day on the road tomorrow. Not sure if it's just me, but the assignment seem to be more challenging each time.. interesting!!

I will be posting up the selected images later in the week, so do stay tune..

No festive new year mood here, just a few discarded Christmas trees and the bitter winter cold while i am walking down the street... Happy Lunar New Year Everyone!!! :)


(Photograph taken with Ricoh GRD IV)

No comments: