Monday, January 9, 2012

From the Street of London...

I have to compile a slideshow of 10-20 images for a self introduction session this coming Thursday. It has to be a representation of my work and style, afterall it going to be the first impression I am making to the class.

Since most of my fellow classmates are either experienced photojournalist or news photographer, I am sure it is going to be an interesting day for me, coming from a totally different photography background. :)

Anyway, here are some of the photos taken earlier during our walkabout around the neighbourbood and city.

Right at our doorstep, with the tight parking space, I will be an expert in parallel parking by the end of the year..

Missed the twilight hour again. It is tough getting it right here. Still at the end of the horizon, you could see the amazing
overview of the city.

Benches right outside London College of Communication, UAL. Going to be there pretty often in the coming months...





Of course, some touristy pics of the London Eye and Big Ben. :)

I am still waiting for the shipment of my main workstation. So please be patience with us if you are enquiring on our London packages. :)

(All photographs taken with Ricoh GRD IV)

No comments: